Short Summary of Content
NEET Result 2023 Out Now | Know Everything About NEET Result 2023
Is NEET Result Declared?
Yes, the eagerly awaited NEET Result 2023 has finally been declared and Aspirants can now access their results and evaluate their performance in one of India’s most prestigious medical entrance exams.
When is NEET Result 2023 Declared?
The NEET Result 2023 was declared on 13 June 2023. This Date marks a significant milestone for the thousands of students who appeared for the NEET exam, as they can now view their scores and determine their eligibility for admission to various medical and dental colleges nationwide.
How To Check NEET Result
To check your NEET Result 2023, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has provided a user-friendly and secure online platform. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to access your NEET Result:
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET: neet.nta.nic.in.
- Look for the “NEET Result 2023” link and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will see the Candidate Activity, OR You Can Check NEET Result in Direct Link
- Click on any activity of the candidate to check the result.
- Fill out your roll number and Date of birth to check the result.
- After verifying the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your NEET Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the result for future reference.
NEET Result 2023 Cut Off The NEET Result 2023
Cut Off marks play a significant role in determining the qualifying candidates for admission to medical and dental colleges. The cut-off marks vary each year and are influenced by several factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, the number of seats available, and the overall performance of the candidates. Based on the average cut-off scores from the past three years, the expected NEET Result 2023 Cut Off marks are as follows:
- General Category: In 2021, the cut-off was 138, in 2022 it was 117, and in 2023 it is expected to be around 137.
- SC/ST/OBC Category: In 2021, the cut-off was 108, in 2022 it was 93, and in 2023 it is expected to be around 107.
Please note that these are approximate values, and the actual cut-off marks may vary. It is important to remember that securing the cut-off marks does not guarantee admission, as the final selection also depends on other factors such as counseling and seat availability.
All NEET 2023 Toppers with The Marks
The NEET 2023 toppers have achieved outstanding scores in the exam, showcasing their dedication and hard work. Here is a list of the top performers in NEET 2023, along with their marks:
|1||PRABANJAN J||General||720||TAMIL NADU|
|1||BORA VARUN CHAKRAVARTHI||OBC-NCL (Central)||720||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|3||KAUSTAV BAURI||SC||716||TAMIL NADU|
|6||SURYA SIDDHARTH N||OBC-NCL (Central)||715||TAMIL NADU|
|8||SWAYAM SHAKTI TRIPATHY||General||715||ODISHA|
|9||VARUN S||OBC-NCL (Central)||715||TAMIL NADU|
|12||SAYAN PRADHAN||General||715||WEST BENGAL|
|13||HARSHIT BANSAL||General||715||DELHI (NCT)|
|15||KANCHANI GEYANTH RAGHU RAM REDDY||General||715||TELANGANA|
|16||SHUBHAMM BANSAL||General||715||UTTAR PRADESH|
|17||BHASKAR KUMAR||General||715||WEST BENGAL|
|19||ARNAB PATI||General||715||WEST BENGAL|
|20||SHASHANK SINHA||OBC-NCL (Central)||712||BIHAR|
NEET Male Toppers List with Marks:
|NEET AIR||Candidate’s Name||Category||Marks obtained||Percentile Score||State|
|1||PRABANJAN J||General||720||99.9999019||TAMIL NADU|
|1||BORA VARUN CHAKRAVARTHI||OBC-NCL||720||99.9999019||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|3||KAUSTAV BAURI||SC||716||99.9998528||TAMIL NADU|
|6||SURYA SIDDHARTH N||OBC-NCL||715||99.999068||TAMIL NADU|
NEET Girls Toppers List with Marks
|NEET AIR||Candidate’s Name||Category||Marks Obtained||Percentile Score||State|
|23||ARYA R S||General||711||99.9987246||KERALA|
NEET Topper List As Per The According States
|TAMIL NADU||PRABANJAN J||1||General||720|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||BORA VARUN CHAKRAVARTHI||1||OBC-NCL||720|
|ODISHA||SWAYAM SHAKTI TRIPATHY||8||General||715|
|WEST BENGAL||SAYAN PRADHAN||12||General||715|
NEET UG Result 2023 Highlights:
- Registered candidates: 2,087,462
- Number of candidates who appeared: 2,038,596
- Candidates who qualified: 1,145,976
Number of Candidates Appear in NEET Last 5 Year Data
- 2023: 2,038,596 candidates appeared.
- 2022: 1,764,571 candidates appeared.
- 2021: 1,544,273 candidates appeared.
- 2020: 1,366,945 candidates appeared.
- 2019: 1,410,755 candidates appeared.
What to do after the NEET Result For Getting Admission in College:
- Counseling Process: Qualified candidates will need to participate in the counseling process conducted by the respective counseling authorities to secure admission to medical and dental colleges. It is crucial to stay updated with the counseling schedule and procedures.
- Document Verification: During the counseling process, candidates must carry all the required documents for verification. It is advised to keep the original documents along with attested photocopies.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment will be based on the candidate’s rank, category, and choices filled during counseling. Candidates must regularly check the official counseling website for seat allotment updates.
- Reporting to the College: After seat allotment, candidates need to report to the allotted college within the given time frame, complete the admission formalities, and submit the required documents and fees.
Frequently Ask Question’s(FAQ’s)
Ans: Effective preparation for NEET 2023 requires a systematic and disciplined approach. Here are some tips:
Create a study schedule: Plan your study sessions, allotting time for each subject and revision.
Understand the syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the NEET syllabus and exam pattern to know what to focus on.
Study material: Use reliable and comprehensive study materials, including textbooks, reference books, and online resources.
Practice past papers: Solve previous years’ NEET question papers and take mock tests to familiarize yourself with the exam format and improve time management.
Seek guidance: Consider enrolling in a reputable coaching institute or online platforms that provide NEET preparation courses.
Stay healthy: Maintain a balanced lifestyle, get enough sleep, eat nutritious meals, and exercise regularly to stay physically and mentally fit.
Revision: Regularly revise the topics you have covered to reinforce your understanding and retain information.