Skip to content
Margshree Fees Refund Policy
- It is compulsory to provide correct details of parents. The results of tests or any other information by the institute will be sent via SMS/WHATSAPP/MAILID.
- Any change of address or telephone number should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
- Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Admit card of Various Entrance and competitive Exam. As soon as they receive their admit cards from the examination body. The institute reserves the Right to use the Photography for publicity in case the students secure position/success in any of this examination.
- After depositing money toward registration, if a student’s due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrollment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited at the time of admission.
- For the Future installments, PDCs has to deposit at the time of admission.
- Margshree Classes reserve its right to make any alternation in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Managing Director will be final and binding on the students and the parents.
- In the case of any parents/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Margshree Classes; the students can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students/parents. No fee or part of the fee will be refund in such cases.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of the Managing Director, Margshree Classes is final and binding on all faculty members, students and business associate. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi High Court.
- Every student shall comply with the rules and regulations of the Institute in order the each students may benefit fully from the educational programme, activities and facilities at her/his disposal.
- The Institute will not be responsible for their vehicles securities.
- All the students and expected to follow proper code of conduct in the institute.
- Students are bound by the rules and regulations framed by the institute from the time to time. Any violation of the rules or in act of indiscipline on the part of the students shall result in disciplinary action leading to dismissal from the Institute.
- Fees will be charged for absent session, as this time is exclusively given to you and will not be able to accommodate other students at this time.
Serious indiscipline will be result in cancellation of the admission without refund.
- Students should be polite, punctual and regular.
- Refund Policy – if the behavior of the student is good and discipline and he feel some difficulties to understand language of the faculty and other problems related to staff of the institute he can get 50 percent fee back [returned] within 15 days of the admission. After 15 days of admission there is no refund option.
- Refund Amount Cheque will be sent only through courier within 60 days od submitting request for return.
- Late Charge of submitting fee/Installments is 50/- per day, after due date and shall be charged on the installment due.
- If any students does not pay the installment of fee on due date, He/ She will not be allowed to attend the class after the giving the grace period of 15 days.
- It is the responsibility of the parents / guardian to ensure that the pay the fee on / or before due date.