Best IIT JEE Coaching In Delhi – Learn With Experts.
Margshree is a specialist in IIT JEE classes as you can check it out and compare out to the others. If you are looking for the best IIT JEE coaching in Delhi, then you are in the right place. Margshree has the best teacher, Which is mostly IIT qualified or from a top engineering college. We have a lot of good reviews from our students because of our good faculty and good result check it from here.
Lets first understand About Syllabus of IIT JEE(Joint Entrance Exam).
NTA (National Test Agency) introduces a new IIT – JEE (Mains) Exam pattern and the syllabus on 3rd September 2019. IIT – JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam) is conducted for IIT’S, NIT’S. The IIT – JEE Examination will be held twice in a year in January and April.
What types of changes done by IIT in jee mains.
IIT – JEE Mains New Pattern includes changes in the type of questions, Marks distribute, Mode of the exam, Exam duration Etc. NTA has set up an online query redressal system for IIT – JEE Mains Exam 2020 (QRS).
How many time of candidate attempt IIT JEE exam.
A candidate can sit for the JEE Main Exam thrice and the best of the three scores can be taken as his final score. The Exam dates for the January Session are 6 – 11, 2020 and the April Session Exam will be Conduct on April 3 – 6, 2020.
What is the total number of question appear in IIT JEE
The total number of questions has been reduced from 264 to 233. The IIT – JEE Mains 2020 Exam will now also include a numerical question along with the MCQ question. See The Full Syllabus Of IIT JEE Here.
Checkout more things which is changes by IIT.
B.tech (B. E – JEE (Main) 2020 paper – 1
- Total no. of question – 75
- Number of question per section – 25
- Mathematics section – 20 question MCQ based 5 question numerical based
- Physics section – 20 question MCQ based 5 question numerical based
- Chemistry – 20 question MCQ based 5 question numerical based
- Exam mode – online (C B T) mode Computerized based test
B. Arch – IIT – JEE Mains 2020 Paper
- Total number of questions – 77
- Number of questions in mathematics section – 28
- Number of questions in drawing test – 2
- Number of questions in Aptitude test – 50
- Mathematics section – 20 questions MCQ based 5 question numeric based
- Paper – 2 online (C B T) mode Computer based test
B. planning – IIT – JEE 2020 paper – 3
- Total number of questions – 100
- Number of questions in mathematics – 25
- Number of questions based on planning – 25
- Number of questions in aptitude – 50
- Mathematics section – 20 question MCQ 5 question numerical based
- Exam mode – online (C B T) mode Computer based test
Lets checkout Why Choose Margshre For IIT JEE.
1. Margshree have best teacher they will help for iit jee coaching in delhi at any time.
2. Clear doubt any time in offline batch or online.
3. Free Online test series – Attempt online test series at any time.
4. Top rated teachers from IIT background and from engineering college.
5. More than 350 reviews on google business pages.
6. We provide study material with is made by experts.
7. Lowest fee as you can check it out and compare out.
8. We also offer NEET Coaching In Delhi.